Select Your Learning Style
Facilitator-led 2 Day Program (Classroom)
eLearning format (Self-paced)
Please refer to Pricing Page for cost per participant
Your brand is the vehicle that propels your product or service into your customer’s lives, and into their hearts. A good brand is much more than an attractive image combined with some witty type. Your brand must reflect the heart and soul of your product, and offer a promise that you can live up to. This course will get you started on the road to creating a perfect brand.
What Will Participants Learn?
- Define what a brand is and what branding is about
- Define various types of brand architecture and brand extension
- Identify your brand’s products, its features, and their values
- Write a mission, vision, and style statement for a brand
- Describe the basics of positioning a brand
- Understand the basics of creating a visual identity, including a brand name, slogan, and logo
- Help your employees live the brand by empowering them to be ambassadors and creating strong brand touchpoints
- Effectively plan an internal and external brand launch
- Monitor and evaluate your brand, and understand how to respond to the results
What Topics are Covered?
- Defining branding
- Creating a mission and vision
- Positioning your brand and developing your style
- Developing a brand name and slogan
- Creating a visual identity
- Living your brand and connecting with customers
- Launching your brand
- Taking your brand’s pulse
- Measuring brand health with a balanced scorecard, SWOT analysis, and Middleton’s brand matrix
- Interpreting evaluation results
What’s Included in Your Learning Style?
- Self-paced eLearning OR
- Interactive class environment – Facilitator-led
- Specialized course materials and resources
- Personalized certificate of completion
Learn more about Branding Training in the pdf below.