Select Your Learning Style
Facilitator-led 2 Day Program (Classroom)
eLearning format (Self-paced)
Please refer to Pricing Page for cost per participant
In today’s society, many people experience information overload. We are bombarded with messages to believe various ideas, purchase things, support causes, and lead our lifestyle in a particular way. How do you know what to believe? How do you separate the truth from the myths?
The answer lies in critical thinking skills. The ability to clearly reason through problems and to present arguments in a logical, compelling way has become a key skill for survival in today’s world. This program will give you some practical tools and hands-on experience with critical thinking and problem solving.
What Will Participants Learn?
- Define critical and non-critical thinking
- Identify your critical thinking style(s), including areas of strength and improvement
- Describe other thinking styles, including left/right brain thinking and whole-brain thinking
- Work through the critical thinking process to build or analyze arguments
- Develop and evaluate explanations
- Improve key critical thinking skills
- Use analytical thought systems and creative thinking techniques
- Prepare and present powerful arguments
What Topics are Covered?
- Understanding critical thinking
- Where do other types of thinking fit in? (including whole-brain and left and right brain)
- Pitfalls to reasoned decision making
- The critical thinking process
- A critical thinker’s skill set
- Creating explanations
- Dealing with assumptions
- Common sense
- Critical and creative thought systems
- Plenty of hands-on case studies
What’s Included in Your Learning Style?
- Self-paced eLearning OR
- Interactive class environment – Facilitator-led
- Specialized course materials and resources
- Personalized certificate of completion
Learn more about Critical Thinking Training in the pdf below.