Select Your Learning Style
Facilitator-led 1 Day Program (Classroom)
eLearning format (Self-paced)
Please refer to Pricing Page for cost per participant
Bullying is called the silent epidemic. Although half of workers have experienced or witnessed bullying, policies and laws dealing with it are far less prevalent.
This is, in part, because bullying can be hard to identify and address. People wonder, what does bullying look like? How can we discourage it in our workplace? What can we do to protect our staff and co-workers? All of these questions (and more!) will be answered in this course.
What Will Participants Learn?
- Define what bullying is and is not
- Understand the costs of bullying to people and organizations
- Identify bullying behaviours and the reasons behind them
- Know some ways to prevent bullying and understand what role you can play
- Know some ways to protect yourself from bullying
- Know what to do if you are bullied
- Identify appropriate solutions for a bullying incident (within and outside the organization)
- Be able to assist in creating an anti-bullying policy
What Topics are Covered?
- Defining bullying
- Why bullies do what they do
- Building a shield against bullies
- What to do if it happens to you
- What to do if you witness bullying
- Creating an anti-bullying workplace
- The law on bullying
What’s Included in Your Learning Style?
- Self-paced eLearning OR
- Interactive class environment – Facilitator-led
- Specialized course materials and resources
- Personalized certificate of completion