Select Your Learning Style
Facilitator-led 1 Day Program (Classroom)
eLearning format (Self-paced)
Please refer to Pricing Page for cost per participant
Change is something that excites people who love opportunities for growth, to see and learn about new things, or who like to shift the status quo. Some changes, however, are harder to adjust to and lead to expressions of resistance and anger. We can take concrete steps to make change more palatable by understanding people’s hesitation, enlisting the help of others, setting up plans, and managing stressors. These steps can also ensure that desired changes are implemented successfully.
In this course, you will learn how to manage and cope with change and how to help those around you too.
What Will Participants Learn?
- Accept there are no normal or abnormal ways of reacting to change, but that we must start from where we are.
- See change not as something to be feared and resisted but as an essential element of the world to be accepted.
- Understand that adapting to change is not technical but attitudinal. Change is not an intellectual issue but one that strikes at who you are.
- Recognize that before we can embrace the way things will be, we may go through a process of grieving, and of letting go of the way things used to be.
- See change as an opportunity for self-motivation and innovation.
- Identify strategies for helping change be accepted and implemented in the workplace.
What Topics are Covered?
- What is change?
- The change cycle
- The human reaction to change
- The pace of change
- The four room apartment
- Dealing with resistance
- Adapting to change
- Strategies for dealing with anger
- Managing stress
What’s Included in Your Learning Style?
- Self-paced eLearning OR
- Interactive class environment – Facilitator-led
- Specialized course materials and resources
- Personalized certificate of completion
Learn more about Change Management Training in the pdf below