Select Your Learning Style
Facilitator-led 1 Day Program (Classroom)
eLearning format (Self-paced)
Please refer to Pricing Page for cost per participant
If you are like most sales professionals, you are always looking for ways to overcome customer objections and close the sale. This course will help you to work through objectives effectively. We will help you plan and prepare for objections so that you can address customer concerns, reduce the number of objections you encounter, and improve your averages at closing sales.
What Will Participants Learn?
- Steps that they can take to build credibility.
- How to identify the objections that they encounter most frequently.
- How to develop appropriate responses when prospective buyers throw a curveball.
- Ways to disarm objections with proven rebuttals that get the sale back on track.
- How to recognize when a prospect is ready to buy.
- How working with their sales team can help them succeed
What Topics are Covered?
- Building credibility
- Your competition
- Critical communication and observation skills
- Handling customer complaints
- Overcoming and handling objections
- Pricing issues
- How can teamwork help me?
- Buying signals
- Closing the sale
What’s Included in Your Learning Style?
- Self-paced eLearning OR
- Interactive class environment – Facilitator-led
- Specialized course materials and resources
- Personalized certificate of completion