Select Your Learning Style
Facilitator-led 1 Day Program (Classroom)
eLearning format (Self-paced)
Please refer to Pricing Page for cost per participant
Change is a hallmark of today’s business world. In particular, our workforce is constantly changing – people come and go, and move into new roles within the company. Succession planning can help you make the most of that change by ensuring that when someone leaves, there is someone new to take their place. This course will teach you the basics about creating and maintaining a succession plan.
What Will Participants Learn?
- Demonstrate an understanding of the value of succession planning for successful businesses.
- Demonstrate expertise with the key elements of a succession plan.
- Create and discuss aspects of a succession plan.
- Discuss the elements of a succession plan in terms of roles, responsibility, function, scope, and evaluation.
What Topics are Covered?
- A need for succession planning
- Defining a succession plan
- Identifying resources and analyzing risks
- Defining roles, responsibilities, and functions
- Gathering information and forecasting needs
- Putting the plan together
- Putting the plan into action
- Evaluating and reviewing the plan
- Your action plan
- Instruction by an experienced Facilitator
- Interactive class environment
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
Learn more about Business Succession Planning Training in the pdf below