Select Your Learning Style
Facilitator-led 1 Day Program (Classroom)
eLearning format (Self-paced)
Please refer to Pricing Page for cost per participant
Today’s fast-paced marketplace demands that businesses think fast. Crowdsourcing can help all types of businesses keep on top of trends and stay competitive. This course will show you how to leverage all types of crowdsourcing (including microwork, macrowork, crowdvoting, crowdcontests, crowdwisdom, and crowdfunding) to kickstart your business’ growth.
What Will Participants Learn?
- Define what crowdsourcing is and its value to businesses
- Determine when crowdsourcing makes sense for a project
- Describe the crowdsourcing process
- Identify platforms and social media tools that can support your crowdsourcing campaigns
- Describe the major types of crowdsourcing, including microwork, macrowork, crowdvoting, crowdcontests, crowdwisdom, and crowdfunding
- Attract and engage your crowd
What Topics are Covered?
- What is crowdsourcing?
- The crowdsourcing process
- Choosing your crowdsourcing platform
- Types of crowdsourcing (microwork, macrowork, crowdvoting, crowdcontests, crowdwisdom, and crowdfunding)
- Social media and crowdsourcing
- Engaging the crowd
- Test driving
What’s Included in Your Learning Style?
- Self-paced eLearning OR
- Interactive class environment – Facilitator-Led
- Specialized course materials and resources
- Personalized certificate of completion