Select Your Learning Style
Facilitator-led 1 Day Program (Classroom)
eLearning format (Self-paced)
Please refer to Pricing Page for cost per participant
This one-day course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to conduct internal environmental audits. Practical, proven techniques for planning, conducting, and reporting on internal environmental audits will be introduced. Case studies based on actual audits will be used to reinforce the concepts and provide participants with practice in applying the principles to situations typically encountered during internal auditing.
What Will Participants Learn?
- Explain the different types of audits and the levels of auditing available.
- Know the qualifications of auditors and the preparation that they need to conduct an audit.
- Understand the basics steps in an audit and how auditors gather information and evidence.
- Develop open-ended questions which will help in audit interviews.
- Understand the essential aspects of an audit checklist.
- Develop an audit checklist based on EMS procedures.
- Prepare for an audit.
- Use an Internal Audit Noncompliance and Corrective Action Report to record non-conformances.
- Understand the corrective action process and its importance in closing out non-conformances.
- Gain experience in conducting audit closing meeting
What Topics are Covered?
- Internal Audit
- The Audit
- Audit Checklist
- Conducting an Audit
- Noncompliance and Corrective Action
- Audit Closing
What’s Included in Your Learning Style?
- Self-paced eLearning OR
- Interactive class environment – Facilitator-Led
- Specialized course materials and resources
- Personalized certificate of completion
Learn more about Environmental Audit Primer Training in the pdf below.