Select Your Learning Style
Facilitator-led 1 Day Program (Classroom)
eLearning format (Self-paced)
Please refer to Pricing Page for cost per participant
A small marketing budget doesn’t mean you can’t meet your goals and business objectives. You just have to be more creative in your marketing tactics. This course will show you how to get maximum exposure at minimum cost. You will learn effective, low-cost, and non-cost strategies to improve sales, develop your company’s image, and build your bottom line.
What Will Participants Learn?
- Recognize what we mean by the term “marketing.”
- Discover how to use low-cost publicity to get their name known.
- Know how to develop a marketing plan and a marketing campaign.
- Use their time rather than their money to market their company effectively.
- Understand how to perform a SWOT analysis.
What Topics are Covered?
- Defining marketing
- Recognizing trends
- Doing market research
- Strategies for success
- Mission statements
- Trade shows
- Developing a marketing plan
- Increasing business
- Saying no to new business
- Advertising myths
- Networking tips
What’s Included in Your Learning Style?
- Self-paced eLearning OR
- Interactive class environment – Facilitator-Led
- Specialized course materials and resources
- Personalized certificate of completion