Select Your Learning Style
Facilitator-led 3 Day Program (Classroom)
eLearning format (Self-paced)
Please refer to Pricing Page for cost per participant
Success as a manager is heavily influenced by how well your team operates and what kind of results they achieve. Is your team able to solve problems? Can they resolve conflict? Are they enthusiastic and motivated to do their best? Do they work well together? This program is designed for participants who want to develop their team leadership skills and unleash the talent of their individual team members.
What Will Participants Learn?
- Identify different types of teams.
- Build teamwork by recognizing and tapping into the 12 characteristics of an effective team.
- Promote trust and rapport by exploring your team player style and how it impacts group dynamics.
- Recognize the key elements that move a team from involvement to empowerment and how to give these elements to your team.
- Develop strategies for dealing with team conflict and common problems.
- Understand how action planning and analysis tools can help your team perform better.
What Topics are Covered?
- Organizations today, types of teams, team norms
- The TORI team building model
- Beckhart’s team activities
- Stages of team development and shaping factors
- Parker’s 12 characteristics of great teams
- Team player types
- The trust/relationship model
- Creative, lateral, and vertical thinking
- Interventions for team leaders
- Resolving conflict and solving problems
- SWOT analysis and developing team action plans
What’s Included in Your Learning Style?
- Self-paced eLearning OR
- Interactive class environment – Facilitator-led
- Specialized course materials and resources
- Personalized certificate of completion
Learn more about Developing High Performance Teams in the pdf below