Select Your Learning Style
Facilitator-led 2 Day Program (Classroom)
eLearning format (Self-paced)
Please refer to Pricing Page for cost per participant
A great presenter has two notable qualities: appropriate skills and personal confidence. Confidence comes from knowing what you want to say and being comfortable with your communication skills. In this program you will master the skills that will make you a better speaker and presenter.
What Will Participants Learn?
- Establish rapport with your audience
- Learn techniques to reduce nervousness and fear
- Understand your strengths as a presenter and how to appeal to different types of people
- Recognize how visual aids can create impact and attention
- Develop techniques to create a professional presence
- Learn some different ways to prepare and organize information
- Prepare, practice, and deliver a short presentation
What Topics are Covered?
- Communication skills
- Personality types
- Positive self-talk, rapport, and body language
- Maximizing meetings
- Managing sticky situations
- Overcoming nervousness
- The five S’s
- Writing and planning a presentation
- Audience profile
- Your speaking voice
- Add punch to your presentation
What’s Included in Your Learning Style?
- Self-paced eLearning OR
- Interactive class environment – Facilitator-led
- Specialized course materials and resources
- Personalized certificate of completion